Take advantage of the changing colors and beautiful fall weather!
Bring your bike or walking shoes and enjoy the beautiful colors on the Stower Trail. It will be fun for the whole family!
Stower Seven Lakes State Trail
Meet: Soo Line Trailhead in Amery
- Saturday, October 7, 2023
- 12:00 PM
State Trail Pass is required for bikers 16 years and older. This event is free and open to the public.
More Information: https://www.stowersevenlakestrail.org/trail-pass-info
The level grade and limestone surface make this trail suitable for bicyclists, walkers, and joggers. Each bicyclist age 16 or older needs a Wisconsin state trail pass while using the trail.
Pet owners, please be sure to have your pet on a leash, 8 feet or shorter, at all times. You must pick up after your pet.
- Stower Seven Lakes State Trail: Trail Map
- WI DNR website: Stower Seven Lakes State Trail
- Polk County Information: Parks and Trails Brochure
- Amery tourism information: Biking, Hiking, and Skiing in Amery